Lithium Silicate Concrete Sealer, Competitive Price.
Professional Manufacturer, Core Technology!
International First-class Quality, But Competitive Price!
Goodcrete Concrete Sealer (CS, Concrete Densifier) is a nano grade,
inorganic, silicate chemical especially for the
sealing/hardening/dustproofing/gloss generating of some floors,
it’s colorless, odorless, environment friendly, non-toxic,
non-flammable, free of VOC and easy to use. It produced by
inorganic silicate, catalysts and other additives through high
temperature emulsification. It is a low alkaline active-copolymer,
can efficiently penetrate into the concrete structure, seal the
pores and continually increase the floor’s hardness, strength and
the capacity of anti-penetrating, and after polishing, can get an
immediate and permanent sheen.
By efficiently penetrating into the concrete structures, CS reacts
with the free alkalis presented in the concrete and forms Calcium
Silicate Hydrate (C-H-S is the main source of strength of concrete)
, which fills and seals the pores, solidifies into the integral
part of the concrete and finally leads to a more compact and hard
structure. After one-time application of CS, it will continually
improve the floor’s comprehensive performance and give the floors
permanent protection, such strength enhancing, hardening,
dust-proofing, anti-corrosion, life prolonging, etc. In addition, after polishing, it will give the floor an immediate
and permanent gloss.
Characteristic and Functions:
01. Sealing and hardening the concrete structure;
02. Improving concrete floors’ compressive strength, friction
04. Reducing-permibility of oils and greases,etc;
05. Anti corrosion of acid, alkali and salt;
06. Anti-skidding, and car tyre marks;
07. Reduces or eliminates hairline cracks of new concrete floors.
08. After polish, giving the floor an immediate and permanent
marble sheen; if not polish,
the sheen shall appear little by little;
09. Treated floor is easy to clean, and don’t need any special
10. Be applicable to both new or old floors.
11. Greatly prolonging the service life of the floor.
Method of Using:
1. Shake well before using.
2. Coverage: About 3-5m2/kg
3. If a matt surface is wanted:
Spray(or brush/roll) CS evenly and wet the concrete surface, keep
the surface wet at least 30minutes, the area become dry too
quickly, need an immediate additional spraying.
4. Air temperature at 5-35℃, and relative humidity 10-90% is the best, when temperature >35℃, please sprinkle water to cool down the surface first.
5. If a gloss surface is required, please refer to following
1). Coarsely grind the floor by 50-200mesh (wet or dry grinding)
2). Spray CS evenly on the floor, coverage: 0.1-0.2KG/m2, keep the
floor wet at least 30minutes;
3). Grind to 400mesh (wet or dry grinding);
4). Polish to 800mesh (dry polish);
5). Spray CS again, coverage: 0.1KG/m2;
6). Polish to 1500-2000mesh (dry polish);
6. Avoid the surface suffer from water, rain and freeze within 24h
after construction, after 4hours, the floor can be walked on, and
after 7days, the treated surface can be open to heavy traffics or
start following works.
CS is suitable for concrete floors, terrazzo floors, cement mortar floors, colored aggregate floors, emery floors and
self-leveling floors. And widely use for following projects:
Packing: 20KG/Pail, 220KG/Pail